MAKE THE SECOND PAYMENT OF YOUR REGISTRATION.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE CAMINO
- Full board: Tuesday 18 – Wednesday 19 – Thursday 20 – Friday 21
- Breakfast and lunch-meeting of the 5 roads in Santiago Saturday 22
- Pack Sports centers: accommodation in the facilities of the sports centers with showers and bathrooms.
- Pack Hotel / Hostel / Guesthouse / Hostel: accommodation in double and triple rooms.
- Safe for the walker, from Tuesday 18, starting point until Saturday 22 when arriving in Santiago de Compostela.
- The traveler must have his health card.
- General Liability Insurance
- General Liability Insurance – Special Clauses
- Printed T-shirt as a souvenir of the road.
- A White Rose, as a symbol of Peace.
- Vehicle support in each way, of use for the walkers.
- The people that choose to sleep in hotel, boarding house, hostel, hostel … that the Association offers, they include the displacement and collection in the schedules that mark the guides of the Association of the Way.
- All the activities that take place during the five days of the Camino.
- Qualified personnel in each way:
- Guides on the way.
- Trainers in the practices of Kin-Jo.
- Trainers in Present Time Meditation.
- Trainers in activities that will be carried out in the Way.
- Participation in the Symposium «We walk to prepare the future» that is celebrated on Saturday, July 22 from 16: 30h. In the City of Culture of Santiago de Compostela.
Registration of minors:
Minors are welcome to the Universal Way provided they are accompanied by an adult and responsible person.
Issues to consider:
1ª- The contracting of the minor must be carried out by a person of legal age who will fill out the form with his own data.
2ª-Once the recruitment has been made, and for the organization of the Camino Universal to have proof that a minor has been registered, they should send an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
A) Name and surnames (of the minor)
B) Name and surnames of the adult person who is responsible.
1. Data processing
Camino Universal to Santiago de Compostela is the representative of the website www.caminouniversal.com (hereinafter Universal Road) and undertakes to fulfill its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat them with confidentiality, and assumes, To this end, the necessary technical, organizational and security measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on data protection of Personal character, and other applicable law.
The data collected are stored under the confidentiality and security measures legally established and will not be assigned or shared with companies or entities outside the legal responsible of the website. Camino Universal may disclose any information it deems necessary, including personal data, to fulfill legal obligations.
2. Identification of the person responsible for the file
Camino Universal with registered address in C / San Antonio, núm. 38 – Pl. 1 – Pt. A.
Postal Code 15002 Coruña, will be responsible for the file or files containing the information you provide us.
3. Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
The user may exercise the rights of access, cancellation or rectification by sending a letter to Camino Universal, with registered office in C / San Antonio, núm. 38 – Pl. 1 – Pt. A. 15002 Coruña or, via email: email@example.com
4. Newsletters: newsletter
Camino Universal will send Newsletters to users. These will be based on sending information regarding news, featured content, and business information.
With this authorization, it will be understood that users expressly accept the receipt of these communications. This consent is revocable, without retroactive effect, with the simple notification of its will to the sender, in accordance with the provisions of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and Of Electronic Commerce.
Camino Universal reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to future legislative developments or jurisprude